Not that again. God, being omniscient, must know precisely what...

1. 11,883 Posts.
    Not that again. God, being omniscient, must know precisely what He is creating and how it will turn out. Or is it pot luck? God, clueless to all He creates, laments at every failure of His creation?
    -------------------------
    God has the capacity to know anything he chooses to know. To say he ''must know'' everything ignores what the Scriptures teach on the subject.

(Genesis 22:1, 2) Now after this the true God put Abraham to the test, and he said to him: “Abraham!” to which he replied: “Here I am!” 2 Then he said: “Take, please, your son, your only son whom you so love, Isaac, and travel to the land of Mo·riʹah and offer him up there as a burnt offering on one of the mountains that I will designate to you.”

(Genesis 22:10-12) Then Abraham reached out his hand and took the knife to kill his son. 11 But Jehovah’s angel called to him from the heavens and said: “Abraham, Abraham!” to which he answered: “Here I am!” 12 Then he said: “Do not harm the boy, and do not do anything at all to him, for now I do know that you are God-fearing because you have not withheld your son, your only one, from me.”

Jehovah has the capacity to foreknow things. But that does not mean he ''must know'' everything. No one can force that on him.
    You have been told this before. '' Not that again.'' Why do you persist in fault finding?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.