CTP 0.00% 4.8¢ central petroleum limited

CB old chap, you say " It will really depend on if the current...

1. 741 Posts.
    CB old chap,
    you say "
    It will really depend on if the current shareholders want to remove the incumbent board wont it. ! "
    I really have to point out that this question has been answered quite unequivocally rather recently, yes?
    But a rather more significant point is this. A cash raising is inevitable. It is quite likely that this will be by tapping the existing shareholders with an SPP or some such. SPPs are always offered at a significant discount to the market price, often in the order of 20% depending on the perceived risk and volatility. Otherwise they do not work. If the SP is at say 12 cents, this means an issue price of perhaps 9 cents with a rather nasty dilution resulting from the number of shares need to raise a specific amount.
    One excellent way to keep the SP down is to continue with never ending unproductive rants such as those appearing on this forum initiated by yourself and your disciples. It would be really helpful if could give it a rest, let the atmosphere settle down and hopefully allow the SP to claw back at least some of the recent value destruction.
    In my considered opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $35.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.8¢ $2.624K 53.82K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 980647 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 189266 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.