CTP 1.85% 5.3¢ central petroleum limited

It’s time for a New Direction., page-13

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    You are wasting your breath mate. You should know full well that he will not listen to anyone but only to himself with whatever reason he can make himself believe.

And don't forget that part about "I can guarantee that I will not be seeking any Board position in CTP when ND will be in control", or something to that extent.

What he failed to do though, was to answer me as to what was in it for him, and how much he was going to get out of it for doing what he is doing or most probably gaining a permanent position with at least a six figure amount paid annually. Of course.............He never replied to that in proving me wrong. And silence, more times than not are an acknowledgment of the facts.

Perhaps the usual "Is there a method in someone's madness" is more to the point and possibly correct.

In closing, and based on what someone wrote in these threads the likes of CB controlling the huge amount of 600,000 shares, while not many at all of his own from his own admission, he will be pushing crap uphill in reaching the 5% require to lodge his own Sect.249D.

In the meantime the crap continues on and on ad infinitum.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
-0.001(1.85%)
Mkt cap ! $39.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.4¢ 5.2¢ $55.74K 1.043M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 720712 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 299908 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.