CTP 3.70% 5.2¢ central petroleum limited

Well based on the past experience as to what they have managed...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Well based on the past experience as to what they have managed to do before, you will have a very hard time in going to gain the support you require.

By kicking one in the gut because you didn't get your own way, and then looking for his help at a later stage, it is a totally wrong way to go. And by finding the excuse that he could not spend a couple of minutes of his time to vote on such an important issue which could have effected the whole position we are all in while suffering, and then adding that the ND team was recommending to their supportes that they weren't going to support what OptionCo put up as a solution, (while possibly been even temporary), well mate what is there left to say.??

And you come out now asking for support.???

I would like to know how many will now actually going to change their tune by going/heading towards CB and his team's way now.

Someone, a very respected poster here, just stated the obvious in these threads............plenty of spin that's all. And he was straight to the point and to the reality of it all if you ask me.

Good luck with your supporting of CB... Dyor, but IMO you will need all the luck you can get. You can start with doing some proper research on some of his nominees...you will be surprised. That's called "DUE DILIGENCE"...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
-0.002(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $39.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.3¢ 5.2¢ $14.20K 273K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 87537 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 779869 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.07am 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.