TEG 0.00% 2.0¢ triangle energy (global) limited

The last announcement is really a great news for all...

1. 316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 131
    The last announcement is really a great news for all shareholders of TEG. Knowing TEG for many years, today, I think all shareholders need to say congratulation to Mr. Towner and TEG board for succeeding the completion of the sale with now millions in the bank account. There are times when we need to turn the page and recognize the work accomplished in the past months and the mission fulfilled. This was an intense tough deal to do. We have succeeded to have a better deal and now we are ready to move on and to support the board to build the road to success. We have crossed the bridge that can now lead to great achievements for TEG and I sense that this stock will go up and become very profitable for all of us…the wind has turned for TEG

The TEG stock is now completely under evaluation now that there is money in the bank account of US$3.15 millions and soon cost recovery of US$7 millions + futur royalties of US$25 millions. Also with Senex Energy as a partner in Reids Dome (there stock is at .28 cents and they have 100 millions in cash), with new acquired of 40% interest in Reids Dome confirmed + approval accepted from Queensland Department as the main operator with now 60% are also important steps and great news. The overall picture is now looking greater than ever!
    So Yes, we can say that TEG is in business now and we can prepare ourselves to see an important raise in the stock price and in our investment.

Sometimes, “Patience pays more than anything…”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $36.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $17.82K 936.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 74000 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 2771671 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.