VMT 4.17% 12.5¢ vmoto limited

it ain't easy being in electric scooters...., page-26

1. 193 Posts.
    Mugtrader,

Fair point and I hadn't considered it from that angle. I think anything you have is worthwhile for the forum.

I still posit the view that doing something to tackle climate change (noting the argument not only needs to envelope 'climate consequence' but the range of health issues associated with fossil fuel use) should be at the forefront of strategic models for carbon heavy industries and manufacturers. I think the so called tipping point is upon us and combined with consumer demand for more green products and green benchmarking across the manufacturing - consumer - disposal cycle will demand this. In particular, the disposal aspect needs to be tightened....another opportunity for a smart person to come up with a solution...especially if there is money to be made!

I acknowledge your position on IL batteries; however, as with many advances within the power storage paradigm, IL is merely a technology to be superseded by the next best thing that will not only be better at power storage and capture but less costly to the environment. In addition, as I'm sure you will appreciate, a battery is a system of systems and when forming a part of the multiple advances in a suite of green technologies (such as power generation and capture) I can only surmise green technology will form a significant part of any future business models within the auto and other industries.

PE

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.