IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

For me it is not a time to go fishing, unless you have a IPhone...

1. 4,586 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1419
    For me it is not a time to go fishing, unless you have a IPhone and mobile coverage. :-)

Opportunity to buy for myself. (personal risk level is fine at these prices). For me this values the company for about 2Moz with cash costs at $700/oz and LT Au price at around $1200/oz and full loan repayment on processing plant. Little to no upside for exploration or expansion with cash flow. As people (Brokers/Company/forums) have bounced numbers which tend to better than these I am fine and won't argue these, Baker can sell down or whoever and put pressure on the SP ST, no problem.

I would like to know the production targets are being hit as time progresses.

Then there is the updated reserve statement in the ST which I guess is why the shift is occurring now, an opportunity to rebalance portfolios with predictable near term interest holding SP up (relatively) on market. It must be hard being such a large shareholder and moving on to get the price you want, my sympathies (hopefully one day I will know what this feels like) :-).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.