CZD 3.13% 9.3¢ calzada limited

Dear all, With the interest in KCI recent acquisition I've had a...

1. 163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 184
    Dear all,

With the interest in KCI recent acquisition I've had a chat with a few Adelaide doctors including Prof. John Greenwood... all looks fine by me.

As I understand it the new acquisition has no product in the areas that the Polynovo polymer is aimed at and hence the acquisition is a non-event.

I actually like the fact that KCI is not looking at doing their own R+D but just looking and lower risk and deals/purchases. Even better in my opinion if they are relatively cash poor and are looking for an ongoing deal rather than a purchase of Polynovo... given the real value of Polynovo exists in the multiple applications and (relatively) minimally based in the TNP dressing market...

Hope that helps... happy for others to disagree...

Jev... I agree with your thoughts about the collagen scaffold... but at least it is currently proven, despite the cost/fragility/short shelf life limitations... once the Polynovo product hits the market my gut says the worldwide interest in researching the polymer in multiple fields will be considerable (ie after it is approved and perceived as commercially de-risked and safe)!

Gav

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.