FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

It all makes sense...

1. 600 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    Investing in GOLD explorers can and is a roller coaster ride especially when taking past and current global macro economic issues into account. These global macro economic issues HOLD so much weight in today's markets.

After one has done their OWN DD regarding where global macro issues might take us in the future then one can begin to understand which juniors might be the best investment/bet to apply a multiplier effect on your investment capital.

I for one have done extensive DD regarding macro issues and which explorers might provide THE best LEVERAGE to multiply my investment capital.

I was in BGS well before SPROTT was on the scene, and having SPROTT take not one but two and possibly more bites of the BGS cherry was just another conformation of my extensive DD into BGS.

It's not an investment for all….. we have seen the likes of meerkat, herikat and now whowantstobeamillionare jump ship and continue to down ramp BGS as an investment.

As Commando said, timeframes are ALL important when investing in explorers, are you day trading for pips or looking longterm?

One needs to understand where Kevin is sailing SS BGS and why, when you discover the answer for yourself your either in or out…. as meerkat says "SIMPLE"

There is one ann out there in BGS world which foretells the future to me, dig deep and good luck.

pzu

BUY & HELD
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.