FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

so since I have been quiet with my posts for a 52 low due to...

1. 145 Posts.
    so since I have been quiet with my posts for a 52 low due to respect, you decide to be childlish like most posters on here and drag me back in because again, another emotional 52 week low holder.

I've been posting on here for over 6 months and have not hold., Go back through my posts before you make claims that are incorrect. My posting style has stayed in the same and what makes you different from you and me, is your emotional because you still hold shares. You beleive in the story. I do not. And i have that to back up from my posts in the mid 2s to now below 1.

And have not purchased my so call downramping due to i want cheap shares...

You beleive in the story.
    I do not.
    Its really that simple.

Takes balls for holders to bail out now... Considering nothing has changed and kev seems to be getting slack.

Go take a look at the chart before you think one days trade will make it all good. I have been attacked and laughed it in the past because 1 day of trade increased 30% because it was a sure thing.

Look at you all now.

You all say your now offically long term holders because its at a 52 week low, But I dont see anything good long term coming out of this baby.... not until his game plan changes because its producing rubbish.
    Last edited by heritic: 12/07/14
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.