Wow, talk about putting someone down and making all sortof...

1. 269 Posts.
    Wow, talk about putting someone down and making all sortof assumptions.  No matter what i admire what she has achieved.  Ok so the parents have $, shame on her.  They gave her a deposit via their home ownership, shame on them.   For goodness sake people what is happening here, what is happening to this country that you would all want to maul a young woman this way.  My nephew has just purchased his first home, he is 22 saved like mad, living at home, no deposit from parents, has paid off his 4 year old Commodore, doesn't smoke or drink, but does play sport and has a great life.  Works two jobs in the summer, went to England/Scotland last year stayed with relatives.but he and the girlfriend saw everything they wanted. Has seen a financial adviser and will buy another property in 9 months.  Now who wants to maul him.  But wait, he doesn't work for a prominent politician, so no sport in that.  Shame on all of you.  No we don't know all the ins and outs of her transactions but I take my hat off to her.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.