re: cotsic lost the plot - hates the west Costic,Not too sure...

1. 2,146 Posts.
    re: cotsic lost the plot - hates the west Costic,
    Not too sure what you mean...but I will try to make an answer to you...

I do actually defend your right to an opinion, expecially if it is different from mine. I have no monopoly on correct thinking and it is always good to get a different perspective.

But I also have just the same right to express my opinion some of which I will express now:

What I see is that your islamist agenda is so obvious you almost need a statement at the bottom of each of your posts to say that this has been a political message paid for by osama supporting destruction of western society etc.,etc...

Your postings are many times dishonest in that they are undated, unreferenced (no url) and as I have shown a number of time, they are in some cases just snippets of larger articles that have a very different intent, tone and overall message to what you present.

This type of dishonesty is not the correct way to express your views, if you expect others to listen to your opinions...

Also, you expect politeness from others on HC, but you seem to refer to John Howard as "filthy litle wedgie" or something similar (I dont even know what that could possibly mean but it certainly doesnt sound like a compliment). I sometimes get a bit annoyed with John Howard, he is not my favourite person from time to time, but he is the elected Prime Minister of Australia and so I refer to him with some respect. Maybe I am just old school...

There are many people who have lost close friends and relatives in Bali, and even in New York who will not understand the necessity to be polite to you or even pay attention to what you have to say when you are:
    - so obviously insulting towards our leaders
    - so strongly advocating a position that, for many people, they will be very strongly and very emotionally opposed to
    - when your posts are seen to be deceptively presented to accomplish what seems to be an obvious islamist goal by disinformation

None of these factors (among others) lend credibility to your message and so your opinion is more likely to be dismissed as just ravings of another osama wanna-be..

If you want to express your opinion, you are of course free to do so, but your opinion will more likely be discarded if you continue to present in this deceptive, obviously islamist-agenda driven way.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.