MWE mawson west ltd

sally doesn't look like they have done a bad job to me,Annual...

1. low
    65 Posts.
    sally doesn't look like they have done a bad job to me,

Annual Report just out.

Achievments:

1. Commenced trading on the TSX with the completion of C$120 million financing, putting Mawson West in a strong financial position.

2. Completion and announcement of the Kapulo feasibility study ($157 million NPV and 61% IRR; $69.5 million fully funded initial capital cost).

3. Completion and announcement of the Dikulushi cutback feasibility study ($116 million NPV and 128% IRR; $61 million fully funded pre-strip cost) and commencement of cut back operations at Dikulushi pit.

4. Continuing solid copper and silver production from processing the low-grade stockpile at the Dikulushi mine.

5. Definition of the Kazumbula and Boomgate satellite deposits which may allow continuation of processing operations following the processing of the low grade stockpile at the Dikulushi mine.

6. On-going exploration programs targeting near mine and new mine prospects. ŸCommenced a major regional exploration program with 24,000m RC and 6,500m diamond
    drilling planned over the next 12 months targeting multiple copper/silver prospects.

Cant think of too many other companies who have done as much and yet faired so badly on the sp - except anvil in the days post their listing on the TSX. I was a LONG term holder of AVM and they had exactly the same sp trajectory - drifted for about 18 months post listing until people started to believe, and the rest is history. MWE carbon copy of AVM imho.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.