BSG bolnisi gold nl

Welcome to HotCopper Mr Seckold. I never questioned that there...

1. 47,086 Posts.
    Welcome to HotCopper Mr Seckold.

I never questioned that there was, indeed, plenty of Au on Gammon's lease and have accepted the figures as given.

I said in my post that Gammon changed the process to heap leach. I did not indicate that I thought it was your decision or choice.

Gammon are experiencing major problems with their plant though and I do recall that BSG had organised that. If not I will retract and apologise.

The thrust of my post was that the result of that JV would have been poor and that it is fortunate that it was dissolved.

There are many on HC who hold significant parcels of BSG shares and who were happily organising a $5 party in Mexico. Most have voiced disappointment that their BSG shares are being swapped for CDE shares, a company most of us would not have chosen to invest in. We have spent months wondering what's happening. I am entitled to believe that I have been sold short and to express that opinion.

I always assumed the Company would monitor HC and a little surprised that you had not responded before as I had hoped you would.

I hope you choose to post again and I can assure you that I will grant you both consideration and respect.

Regards Hanrahan.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.