CVN 2.50% 20.5¢ carnarvon energy limited

it could have been worse, page-3

1. 688 Posts.
    Jesi,

it was worse....

We should have had at least some 4-5c increase in sp today. We have another producing reservoir in nse field (NSE-A1), NSE-A3 looks to have hit same as A1, plus usual reservoir.
    L33-3 and NS9-H1 exploration wells were dry, not so good but can't win em all. But NSE-A1 has not tapped into the usual deeper resrvoir yet, so this baby would produce at twice the volume if both were turned on.

So today's report had increased reserves and upgraded infrastructure(to smooth out production capacity and maximise it). Now that is all good news.

I have posted previously about the concern I have in the holders of CVN seemingly very willing to sell down cvn. There is on any given day some million of shares shorting CVN, with a possible 16 million availabe for shorts. We seem to have some downward pressure on sp, more so than sentiment in market etc at the moment.... I don't have any theory yet as to why this is occuring, only valid one I have so far is pressure/manipulation to facilitate cheaper takeover target. (At the moment there is quite a bit of this going on, eg: bear stearns in USA). BUT I don't really go with this scenario for CVN, as it would have been cheap at 80c with the reserves it has at present and likely in the future. We have some brilliant tenements.

anyway enough rambling, time for a few red's and weekend relaxation.

good weekend to all

cheers

steve

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $366.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.8¢ $659.9K 3.254M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 533499 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 539433 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.