I disagree. We are not a pathetic species at all. What you are...

1. 4,702 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    I disagree. We are not a pathetic species at all.

What you are seeing here is simple natural selection.

Leftists with mental disabilities are overwhelmingly aborting their children.
    This one, slipped through the net. I highly doubt this child will go on to parent, and if he does, it's because he will have the intelligence to reject what his parents stood for.

I read an article the other day about three very prominent transgenders, can't recall where I read it. They liked the part, and the point of the article was that they were 'having trouble getting laid'.

Jut look at any feminist, before and after photos. The high profile ones anyway, go from smokin hot to butt ugly. Katy perry for example.

Bottom line is, this movement to non gender crap, which is entirely entwined with leftist doctrine, is so obviously steam rolling towards removing themselves from the gene pool. It figures though, they also stab for small population, so at least they're doing their part.

They may invent a science that claims you can choose your gender, but that does not mean that Darwin's theory ceases to exist. Quite the opposite. It's just further evidence it does.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.