EFE 0.00% 0.5¢ eastern resources limited

It needs a 'Chinese signature' of intention to get involved.This...

1. 8,972 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 202
    It needs a 'Chinese signature' of intention to get involved.

This has massive potential.

Unfortuantely the market looks at the 20% or lower grade and thinks "What is this 'insert expletive'?" (Fair enough)

What it doesn't realise is that:

1. It's all at surface
    2. It's magnetic nature means it will be VERY cheaply upgradeable to a sufficient grade
    3. The tonnage is going to be very big (you know the phrase 'only just scratched the surface'? Well they have hardly started the scratch yet and the surface keeps getting bigger :-)

Given its in the heart of mining in NSW, infrastructure will not be an issue.

I AM of the patient type...though i do admit i wish I had got out back in the 60s...then I could have bought back FIVE times what i currently own.

Course if you didn't want to take the risk, you could always buy Platsearch for exposure though I think you will need to be quick on that one as the ship may just be leaving port lol. Not the same upside as holding the EFE directly, but not the same downside either, and you will have exposure to PTS other investments and of course its many projects and likely spinoffs next year.

But like the start of my post...it needs a Chinese signature.

Cdchi1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EFE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $1.251K 250.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 12628629 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 3156495 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EFE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.