GSR 0.00% 1.1¢ greenstone resources limited

It has begun, page-7

1. 4,134 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1404
    I am down 1.5 cents per share at the moment.

When Cobalt became big news back in 2017 I did buy and sell BAR as the gold price nose dived but did make small money having held since 2012. Since that time I have been accumulating. I am now fully in and haven't sold any since late 2017.

I had a big holding of MIN and traded some regularly bought at $14 sold at $16 when Covid hit and I sold they are in the $40's now with dividends.

I traded with SANTOS sold the day before they had a takeover offer, I did make some money but nowhere near if I had just held.

I traded TPG a telco company and was luck to get a class action payout that got me out of the sh%t with that one.

The point I'm getting to is that I am a s$#t house trader, I don't like to do it now and I never had any success in picking when to sell, as you can see with my examples.

I am going to hold this one with a tight grip.

When gold production happens the sharehaolders will get capital growth and many will sell, and maybe a takeover will happen but I'm waiting for that 1 cent divy every six months. If the divy is more than 1 cent up to 5 cents look out Bill Gates you are not the richest man in the world, we long term low SP Barra holders are.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.