OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

it has to be more than debt refinancing, page-2

1. 807 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Morning Rebel.
    I too think that there is something else at play here.
    OZL management might be wiser than we think by halting the company from trading.
    My way of thinking is that they are protecting the share price at all costs, maybe so that any takeover will be at a higher price??
    The fact that a large stake has been acquired lends serious weight to the speculation of a takeover.
    Remember Michelmore has been through this type of thing before (if indeed it is a BHP takeover),with WMC - BHP being the predator.
    Many would agree that BHP snapped WMC for an absolute bargain, so perhaps Michelmore is more clued up this time??
    Makes you wonder about the timing of things and what exactly is known by our management.
    If OZL resumes trading on the 29th of Dec with takeover talk rife in the marketplace - the SP might rally.
    Probably wishful thinking here, but if OZL know that the takeover will not officially come to light until mid to late Jan, the offer might have to be a lot higher than now due to an increase in the OZL price.

Regardless this halt will be perceived as either a master stroke, or a complete and utter disaster... please let it be the former......

Cheers

Commy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.