DXI 3.40% $2.84 dexus industria reit.

A bit wrong to compare CVN vs ADI.As a holder of both there was...

1. 69 Posts.
    A bit wrong to compare CVN vs ADI.

As a holder of both there was certainly a lot of pain as CVN drilled a succession of duds in the Thailand lease. The pain for ADI is still going on though, so maybe larger pain = larger gain (a bit hopeful on this).

However as will anybody who has worked around the oil patch I find the conjecture on flare size amusing. There are that many variables on this, however them main one is if the driller over weights the drilling mud in anticipation of a kick, then there probably will not be a flare. The background gas numbers are also not very accurate unless you are in known territory. When on a rig there are constant calls of background gas levels so every one knows and they will probably weight up the mud to control the gas spike. In unknown territory, particularly gas zones the drillers will often weight up the mud to prevent gasification of the mud and potential blowouts.

I wish I was confident now as I was a few months ago on the Texas wells. However doing a bit of research on Oz oilers in USA does not really fill me with confidence. Hopefully wrong and still holding, whether wise or not will be shown later.

Cheers

Jami

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.84
Change
-0.100(3.40%)
Mkt cap ! $901.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.90 $2.90 $2.83 $780.9K 273.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 14148 $2.82

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.86 1506 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DXI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.