CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

I can't hit the thumbs up because I can't like what you have had...

1. 308 Posts.
    I can't hit the thumbs up because I can't like what you have had to write. The shock keeps coming back in waves. Yes, this is just finance perhaps, and my kids are healthy and oblivious to this panic that is setting in, however like you Fidel, the other half of fi4mark is yet to become aware of what has happened. As it was I was already really pushing it to stretch a good news report out this long (and I truly believed that based on all the previous data etc it was coming) - to have to fess up that not only didn't it come, that infact paper losses are so huge we are stuck, and that timing wise now, well.....

And having just read Dossa's post - heart goes out to you -
    it strikes me that a whole lot more has happened here than "just" massive losses - realised or paper. There is a raw sense of betrayal, of people truly doubting themselves and their judgement; massive confusion and the kind of emotional turmoil that you just don't wish for anyone.
    I have been reminded by a few close to me that this too shall pass, nothing needs to change in my day to day way of living to accomodate yesterdays share price freefall. But something has changed - a landscape of future hopes and plans for one. And something is broken; I was - like so many of you - so sure, yet so wrong.

We will wake up tomorrow and get on with our day jobs and somehow get on with things.
    But I'll do it still shaking my head in disbelief. Why keep buying back so high so close to an announcement he MUST have known would do this?
    Wayne I believe you have probably wanted this more than any of us, and I'm sure your pain is real - but how has this become another 5 year wait?
    And why is there not a "gutted" option down there in the sentiment drop down box..........

Fi - seriously, if anyone is in need please call a trusted friend or help line or msg one of us for support: [email protected]

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.