CAZ 12.5% 1.8¢ cazaly resources limited

it hurts, page-10

1. 1,877 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    My suggestion is look around for the next one, look forward not back, not having CAZ may hurt now but just remember the people who are going to get hurt if they don't get the tenement, I hope CAZ do prevail becuse its not going to be good if they dont, punting a share with this much uncertainty at these levels is gambling in the extreme, its based purely on luck, taking a position based on research is one thing, gambling is another, not many rich gamblers in this world.

Well done to those who have bought and sold CAZ at a profit, just don't crow about it to much because this is a one off situation that has gone well so far, be thankfull not boastfull, you have been very lucky not very clever, informed punters didn't even look at CAZ, bit like betting on a 100 to 1 outsider at Randwick sometimes they come in, mostly they dont, end of story.

Think I am full of it then heres the challenge, if you think it wasn't luck then leave your money in CAZ untill the ministers decision, thats the real test of your beleif / investment / research into the CAZ story..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.002(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $8.303M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.7¢ $22.15K 1.243M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 833237 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 265552 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.37pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.