SMN 0.00% 58.0¢ structural monitoring systems plc

It is a buy!, page-76

1. 1,141 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 148
    Hi Stoneral,

Well I know you hurting and we are all in same boat to what level who knows  but disagree with your attacks on other posters . We all have our good and bad days and I for one is no angel. I  for one would like to  thank JustBob and Patong and others if they have different strategies that work for them and willing to share weather it works for yourself or not its part of learning curve. What you have to remember is that there are members and Directors that been with company since 2004 and come along way from a Idea to having a near product to produce . Look last 12 months we now own the company that helps design and manufacture have  a major US airline on board people talk about the $7 million it is nothing in comparison to what has been invested into this by all parties. Delta just signed a deal with Military for maintenance work on P-8A  and is looking at C-130J and C-17 which has had Structural issues before and you know  Why they gone with Delta its two words { Best practices } have a look how big Delta is and you will know why we down this road . Now one day CVM is going to be one of those examples of Best practices . Now the military commonly don't take on board Commercial products but I believe with help of Delta and results they will see it will be only matter of time .

Well Stoneral don't know how long being on this wagon but best luck with your endeavours.

Cheers Poseidon

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.