PLS 3.02% $3.07 pilbara minerals limited

I initially bought in at 89c and thought it was a bargain and...

1. 1,142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 201
    I initially bought in at 89c and thought it was a bargain and watched it go to 1.12. Kept listening to the koolaid and watched it bottom out at roughly 69c. Then confidently watched it go back to roughly my buy in. Then watched it dribble back down to 72c and finally bit the bullet and sold out.

I am a big believer in PLS not bitter at all! But I honestly believe that the macro story isn't going to get better in the short term! This in my opinion is macro driven and nothing will stop the rot until Trump trade wars, brexit are resolved.

I don't class PLS as a spec stock, but until income is confirmed there is not a lot to support the share price.

Honestly I hope PLS does well, but I could not stand the pressure and have stepped out for now.

If the rumours of the $550/ton are wrong then they need to announce something to that effect. Otherwise the shorter will keep flogging this stock. And unfortunately I do believe that our stage 1 partners are bending Kenny over in regards to pricing.

Best wishes to holders and I hope I am wrong and things turn around as I know not everyone bought in below today's prices.

P. S if I win powerball I will go all in to burn the shorters

All of the above IMO and is not financial advice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.07
Change
0.090(3.02%)
Mkt cap ! $9.197B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.05 $3.09 $3.02 $74.82M 24.46M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 750 $3.05

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.07 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.