HDR hardman resources limited

it is a dirty business......

1. 800 Posts.
    It is with regret that I post the following thoughts on Hardman and the JV partners.

I have been investing in Hardman for more than 5 years now and have followed their progress very closely indeed.

I never did have any "faith" in management to look after their shareholders interests since the day they struck oil at Chinguetti 1. What happened that day was a shameful and outright disgraceful performance by WPL, HDR and the others.

Prior to that the "faithful" had been sinking their dollars in Hardman in the hope of a find. They had supplied the dollars for the 2D and 3D seismics off Mauritainia as well as for other ventures that had proved fruitless.

Then the very day that all that faith and hope finally pays off they are told that Chiguetti 1 has been "plugged and abandoned". Tens of millions of shares were dumped that day, mostly by investors trying to cut their losses. Several hours later an ASX announcement is lodged stating that they have found a large oil column. Who was doing all the buying that day?? My guess would be that it was those that knew the real truth, or their friends before the later ASX announcement was released. What an incredible opportunity for them at the expense of existing shareholders.

Where was ASIC whilst all this was going on. The ANSWER is that they just did not want to know. The big problem here is that this was not an isolated incident and goes on today right under the noses of the so called regulators.

Nothing has changed in the intervening period. And it probably never will.

I do not expect management to keep me informed of what is really going on as the only interests they are looking after is , I believe their own pockets.

In spite of all this I have done well on this stock and intend to remain on board until production starts.

It is only by interested and knowledgeable posters getting together in this forum that I have been able to gain some idea of the reality and prospects of this stock.

I am sick and bloody tired of being treated like a bloody mushroom and blatently bulls**tted to by WPL and HDR directors and I dont expect that I am alone going by the nature of postings in the past few months and earlier.

I will be at the AGM and I will be speaking to Simon personally in regard to these opinions and views.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.