5GN 3.33% 14.5¢ 5g networks limited.

The pricing of ARQ clearly shows that while there is a...

1. 6,389 Posts.
    The pricing of ARQ clearly shows that while there is a difference of opinion regarding the company, the underlying value of ARQ the company is there.

Unfortuntely, as I have posted the market refuses to value the assets at a decent price and unfortunately there are those playing with other people's money that have no idea of the value of the company and are not only selling, they are dumping the shares as fast as they can.

Would it be better if ARQ were a private company?

Yes and no.

YES:

Yes because in a couple of years as a private company they would be able to generate the entire purchase price back as cash or as a combination of cash, dividends and asset sales. I also believe that as a private company they would be able to produce the minimum amount of product to cover costs and retain the rest for when oil prices are much higher. The salaries, benefits, and other loot given to insiders could be used to pay interest on the debt needed to go private.

Add in any additional oil hits through the drill bit and the possibility of ADI coming up with a decent well and IMO the company could be worth a billion bucks....

NO:

It means that the common shareholders will get taken out at a small fraction of the real worth of the company and those that could take the company private would reap the benefits (Same old story there). It seems that takeovers are done at about a 30% premium to the current price in the market. That would make ARQ shares 'value' at around $1.75 to $1.80 a share.

In any event the longer the dumping and underperformance continues along with a stable or increasing oil price means the less chance there is of ARQ remaing a public company.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 5GN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.