TLS 1.39% $3.66 telstra group limited

it is a win for tls

1. 4,370 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 577
    it is a win for tls in this deal (thanks to the government! - i mention this because there have been so many posts claiming the opposite.) yes, i know tls is down today after the announcement of the deal. but that is a normal market reaction. some weeks ago when the big banks came out with huge profits, their share price was down more than tls today in its percentage.

tls will receive a good income from the deal, and perhaps more importantly it will be set free from uso which has held back its growth.

the management also has cleverly prepared tls for this coming stage. it has launched many new products and innovations and has been winning back customers.

the political side: the coalition will not cancel the deal if it wins the government, because the national voters in the bush will vote for independents (if not labor) to ensure nbn is allowed to complete its project which is the best in terms of the technology and the most affordable (the government guarantee) to provide them with the telco service. i will not be surprised if nbn will be used by labor and independent as an election issue. anyway, it will be a suicide for the national party if it agrees with liberal to dismantle nbn.

now, no one knows what tls share price will be next month or next year. but i feel at ease with my tls shares.

if i lose, i will blame myself, and not hotcopper or government, or bob brown who has nothing to do with investment decision.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.66
Change
0.050(1.39%)
Mkt cap ! $42.28B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.60 $3.66 $3.60 $194.6M 52.89M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 106561 $3.65

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.66 1245826 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.