CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

I'm not saying there is no truth to your speculative guess on...

1. 1,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    I'm not saying there is no truth to your speculative guess on what OW have secured but can I ask you one question.

If all these negative provisions for CDU you have taken time out of your day to write (guess) about (in a stock you don't hold and said last month you had better things to do than obsessively follow) will you then give CDU the credit for an outstanding deal?? I'm going to go out on a limb and say no. Why would you? You've never done it before and even though you've mellowed the words surrounding your constant bashing, those with more than a year 7 education can see you've either got an agenda or absolutely nothing better to do with your time (for that you have my sympathy).

No doubt there are certain provisions in regard to the sale of the copper! Why the heck wouldn't there be? Ask any company that has a customer willing to take 100% of their product. Sure the margins aren't as good for them, but you better believe the owners of those same companies are driving better cars than you and I. Why don't you even bother to acknowledge that there will be a PREMIUM for the native copper (how many mines have that) so they can afford to sell it cheaper on the other side.

Never mind, do whatever makes you happy, for me life is calling! BYE..............

Oh and yes I am still buying as are others in the Top 30 and we will continue to buy (under @$4) until we are mining so you can have the biggest laugh at us if CDU turns ugly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.