PCL 6.67% 1.4¢ pancontinental energy nl

In principle I agree with you, find oil SP goes up, don't it...

1. 112 Posts.
    In principle I agree with you, find oil SP goes up, don't it goes down.
    But IMO without the intervention that has appeared in the last 2 weeks the SP would easily have been down around 5c by now.
    The run down needed to be nipped in the bud or it gains its own momentum.
    There are a lot of vested interests in these small companies and IMO a corporate partner has stepped in. No surprise to me that Hartleys have apparently recently put out a research report.
    One glaring example of this type of support is the sudden and strong rise in a small companies share SP just before a capital raising.
    In this case there are many ways to skin a cat and IMO it would not surprise me if the big seller at 7.3c is part of the support, no one other than himself is going to buy him, which he does occasionally to keep everyones hopes up and if they do, good.
    Real sellers are either sitting behind watching a few sales go through hoping that they will eventually get bought.
    And a few jump this big seller but have to take quite a discount on the price.
    This is discouraged eeasily by them then taking a quick chunk at a higher price.
    This is done easily as there are no real buyers at the current price.
    If I remember rightly the price had crept down to about 6.2c and looked like going lower with the run up to the HRT drilling results.
    IMO there is nothing wrong with this as it benefits holders and hopefully stops prices overshooting to the downside too much.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $121.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.4¢ $94.24K 6.267M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 9218732 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 300000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.