ARU 0.00% 15.0¢ arafura rare earths ltd

it is easy to see why, page-34

1. 1,258 Posts.
    NNZ,

it is policy of Cornell not to disclose the conditions of their rip-off deals but you can bet that the conditions are pretty unfavorable for the company. After ARU have drafted the first portion of the CD-facility they have sold their soul to the devil. This is why I recommend every shareholder to vote against resolution No. 5 at the AGM. Call your brokers and instruct them to vote against No. 5, if your shares are held under a trustee agreement.

As far as I know the ARU manegement I'm 100% convinced that they have no idea about who Cornell/YA is. They still think that Cornell/YA is supposed to be a grade A institutional investor from the USA. I'm sure they havn't heard about the 100+ companies Cornell has destroyed with their PIPE financings, floorless convertibles, forced conversions, dirty shorting games etc...At the one side it is nice to have a management naive as sheep but at theother side it is something to worry about and in fact the total lack of financial skills is the biggest risk for ARU and our investment.

Lenni

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $365.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.8¢ 15.0¢ $471.1K 3.092M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
79 2221369 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 396519 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.