ARU 2.94% 16.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

it is easy to see why, page-35

1. 95 Posts.
    agree Lenni,
    I tried to give that message to the management and the feedback was ok for me. I do not have any problem with a credit line, but this must be watched very, very deeply.

If it turns out, that Aru Management is a naive, bleeding, sheep and offers the first bite to this obvious white pointer shark, which do have them on target....
    I will be OUT.

Vote and raise your voice to hire a professional sales and IR-guy, which is able to sell the real asset of Arafura.
    You can find them in Europe, US, Asia, etc.
    It is not an easy selling product, but you can convince investors, if you really put some manpower in place.
    The concept is great.

Finding, convincing and supporting sophisticated investors is not a part time job. Especially, if this Project is complex. I guess, that Aru is spoiled about people, which are approching them. They are not proactive and proofing in this IR/financial area.

Aru is a great opportunity, but take the risk, that greatful operation is destroyed by naive contracts with credit sharks. Sorry for my bad english, I tried to picture it.
    Vote against this resolution. It is good for Aru.
    Digger

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $395.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.0¢ 16.0¢ $1.063M 6.400M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 24995 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 448096 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.