ARU 2.94% 16.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

Hi Globaldigger, Lenni and other interested holders, have made a...

1. 2,413 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Hi Globaldigger, Lenni and other interested holders, have made a few enquires about the credit line offered by YA Global { Cornell } This credit facility will only be a " last resort " as management are hopeful that the RI will provide the funds required to get the BFS up and going.

There will be more good news prior to the AGM and holders will have to decide very quickly on the RI which has a final date for acceptances next Friday 21/11/2008. Pirra will take up as many rights as possible without borrowings, which is probably the case for many holders.

Interest rates are still very high compared with the interest % now available in the US, Europe and Asia. Oz is always behind the others, and interest rates here will stay reasonably high imo, the best i can do atm is 7.9% giving real estate as colateral.

Will state again, Arafura are asking shareholders for funds first and foremost, think about that, if not enough rights are taken up the balance of the issue will go to the silverhaired white collar friends of various brokers.

IMO this company will make it, production still scheduled in 2011, and ARU remains one of the best investments on the ASX, especially at todays sp. Better than super fund investments, but PATIENCE, as always is certainly required. Will be at the AGM, so people who know me will be able to catch up then.

Time will tell. Always does

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.