BHP 1.09% $42.68 bhp group limited

it is going to $12.50, page-64

1. 2,718 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 375
    re: sorting today was childs play, tommorow even b LOL this thread is nothing SHORT of funny.
    BHP is on the long haul to possibly $18 with a few dips along the way - look at WPL for some idea of what the share price of an oil company can do in the short term and BHP has not only oil but coal , steel, ...what else ??? and all of them looking at becoming in SHORT supply - CHina IS and WILL affect the price of commodities more than anyone has dreamed of over the coming YEARS - go over and have alook at the place - the shorters have no idea and neither do a lot of the bulls. Im of the opinion that their rate of growth and the pressure this will put on world commodities is of major concern regardless of the amount of money to be made. Possible stagnation of US growth tho china will make up for this in spades to the point of causing major inflation and recession.
    My opinion only.
    Oh and i went LONGGGGGG BHP today and made a mint.
    sold today - by mistake.
    never go against the trend unless u have seen the future- its always too expensive - look as BSL for a lesson. pick the top on that!
    cheers all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BHP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$42.68
Change
-0.470(1.09%)
Mkt cap ! $216.4B
Open High Low Value Volume
$42.71 $43.20 $42.68 $463.8M 10.82M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 13572 $42.68

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$42.70 457 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BHP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.