CXO 2.08% 9.4¢ core lithium ltd

it is just the beginning, page-41

1. 12,115 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    RastasNZ
    Here is what I think.... I invest largely in those options where expiry is long and strike price is low... I trade them accordingly and at rare occasions get them converted when they expire and I can't right price for them...
    In case of CXOO, they are extremely high risk.... as you may loose all your money.... expiry is very close and they are not in money as yet... so if you buy 200k at 1c, you are paying 2k plus you need to pay 20k to get them.converted or you can sell them before in the market before expiry date... but all this depends on heads and they way they perform...
    As I strongly believe that heads may be well above 10c so I taken a risk due to high risk high rewards.... so let's say, heads may trade at 1c by end of October options will be worth 5 c in the market or close which is a 400% gain.... worst case is... heads are trading at at 7 or lower, you don't have to convert them but you will loose all of your money which you have initially invested.

There is no obligation on the size of the parcel... You can put only $500 in it....
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.4¢
Change
-0.002(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $205.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.5¢ 9.6¢ 9.4¢ $520.7K 5.494M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 670223 9.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 304844 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.15am 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.