RMR 0.00% 4.8¢ ram resources limited

it is mid-march, page-3

1. 22,120 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    "After having just read 'Toyota Seeks to Decrease Reliance on Rare Earth Elements" I fear that yes, RMR sp will be 0.001c in the coming days. Sad, very sad... very very sad..."

Let me get this straight you think that because Toyota is trying to decrease in reliance on Rare Earths RMR will be at 0.001c in a few days? Your analysis is sad very sad very very sad mate

First of all RMR was trading at 3c-4c when the company had nothing more than Rock Chip Samples on Aires and now it's at 1/10th of that and we are waiting on a JORC resource

Secondly your comparison with BDI is flawed they were doing a maiden drill program and found nothing, RMR are waiting on a maiden JORC which will be based on SUCCESSFUL drill results as they have constantly hit mineralization

Thirdly there is still plenty of interest in the sector last week or the week before I saw a spec stock rise 60% on news it had acquired an early stage speculative project with nothing more than a few rock chips and I also saw PEK double on the release of its maiden JORC

Finally who cares what Toyota say they will try and do, of course they will try and reduce their reliance on rare earths but I'm sorry to say what ever slack is made by the motoring industry will be more than picked up by the exponential growth in Apple products and that's assuming the motoring industry can reduce their demand when really Hybrid cars haven't even started to take off

This isn't the next LYC or PEK but with a Market Cap of less than $3m it's trading at shell value and I expect it can easily double tripple or even quadrupple form current levels depending on the JORC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.