AMX 17.2% 36.0¢ aerometrex limited

it is never too late to get out, page-69

1. 132 Posts.
    Hey jjjwwwaaa,
    I am not a fiancial adviser to show you my calculations... you should be able to do your own research and set the assumptions about the future of the stocks you are investings in.

Those opinions are mine, I might be dead wrong, I made money and I lost money. Most people losing a lot of money are on explorers but there are people that can take a big risk, chase explorers and make lots of money... reality is many people lose a lot of money on their way. Institucions and smart investors manage risk...that is why they preffer to jump on board when there are certainty about the companies future.

Things like will this company be around in 5 or 10 years time? Will they be able to raise the capital required to build the infrastructure required to process that gold? Have they got operational expertise in actually producing gold? what are the risks of the plant to be badly managed and burning cash? are there any possible soverign risk or goverment interferrence? when will it be able to make a profit and provide return to the investors? Can I lose all my money if things go wrong?

no wonder Warren B. invest in boring stable companies he understands and his number one rule of "never losing money" are followed by many savvy investors. Right or wrong is all about managing risk.

Maybe AMX will surprise everyone (positevly) one day... Are you feeling lucky? Increase your position and good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.0¢
Change
-0.075(17.2%)
Mkt cap ! $34.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
42.0¢ 42.0¢ 35.5¢ $92.59K 243.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50372 35.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.0¢ 6931 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.