AMX 17.2% 36.0¢ aerometrex limited

it is never too late to get out, page-73

1. 1,890 Posts.
    At least your honest in your approach MarketG and consistant in your discussion. I like that.

Not like some schizophrenics here that change thier sentiment on a daily basis , depending on whether they've just bought or sold.

You seem a sensible enough lad. I hope to see you convinced to re enter in due course.

A big seller is done and out of stock . This we now know . Is there another ? I don't know for sure. Time will tell. Much negative sentiment has been manufactured here, but little substance behind it.

I expect a little further residual selling pressure before we can see exactly where we stand. But this will be most likely met with some eager buyers (evident last few sessions)

Tides come and go . Just make sure you haven't sold at dead low tide and be ready to ride the waves when the tide turns. You just have to play the game , be patient and look at the resource numbers, not the share price.

Share price is only one function of value. And not a very accurate one at the best of times.

Lots of cloak and daggers we don't get to see behind the scenes mate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.0¢
Change
-0.075(17.2%)
Mkt cap ! $34.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
42.0¢ 42.0¢ 35.5¢ $92.59K 243.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50372 35.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.0¢ 6931 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.