AMX 0.00% 45.0¢ aerometrex limited

it is never too late to get some, page-6

1. 1,890 Posts.
    Winky -

I've only been active on the forums since 2010. I've been just as passionate about LHR, PRU and AND for example , but wasn't blogging back then.. AMX now my primary focus and largest holding.

Amx is easily the most misunderstood and over-reactionary stock I've ever been involved with. But this is a positive in the long run and breeds huge opportunity.....

Many people misunderstood the whole GFC thing for instance. Just as many fortunes were made as lost thanks to that event. Those that followed the numbers (resource metrics) and not the market ,increased their wealth by mulitples with buying cheap unloved stocks . You didn't even need to pick the exact bottom during the GFC , most stocks have gone onto new highs since then and it was easy to buy and profit on the way back up.

Patience, research and confidence is the key. Having a good mentor helps too.

Being a full time stock investor is a fairly isolating persuit for the most part. Blogging brings a social element into the equation thats been lacking over the years. Hence why I post so much . Consider it a catharsis of sorts.

I find blogging about a stock and its fundementals also helps to estblish a mental framework, reference point and structure of ideas for all the many details that go into the big picture of a company. Its all here in writing to go back to if needed and I tend to remember things better if i've written it down. This may be misconstrued as constant ramping or having an alterior motive by some , but conspiracy theories on the internet are nothing new are they ?

Lots of noise out there , but also some smart heads now posting on the AMX threads these days. Posters like Gunga, rockford , goldmania , goodone, kingdom, loki, jjjwwwaa, swiv, sarge and a few others are contributing thoughtful discussion that helps add to the overall mental framework.

This was supposed to be the point of forums like HC I beleive. Not for pushing ones own short term self interests based on whether they bought or sold on any given day.

Posters that constantly give us blow by blow accounts of there daily trades are totally missing the point and are mistaken if they think anyone here gives a toss. I've seen one poster here change their sentiment for a LT buy to sell in the same day with no new out ??

Anyways , looking forward to seeing the next substantial holder ann and seeing who's been buying. Hopefully a few more directors step up to the plate like Ronnie.

Time for some xmas shopping.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
45.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $42.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 11164 43.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.5¢ 3165 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.