SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

Good post netstockings,I think most of you know that i have been...

1. 174 Posts.
    Good post netstockings,

I think most of you know that i have been an ardent defender of SSN over the years and have been an advocate of both the management and their modus operandi.

Time and time again I have defended the management team for the problems and delays but there comes a point where even I have to conclude that there must be some type of radical change in their approach.

After reading netstockings post I also went over all the posts, placed them into a excel spreadsheet and then put them into two seperate columns... one under the heading of postive announcements and the other negative. If anyone wants to avoid ending up doing this :

http://www.news.com.au/sport/pro-mountain-bike-rider-kevin-van-hoovels-throws-tantrum-after-race/story-fnect155-1226435487790

then i suggest you don't mimic my actions.

Dont get me wrong here, I still think SSN has a great future but changes need to be implemented ( I think many on this thread have already highlighted where those changes need to be made ) because this really is turning into a Groundhog day type scenario.

Good luck to all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.