CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

Buffett I like reading yours posts, what happened to your...

1. 210 Posts.
    Buffett I like reading yours posts, what happened to your optimism in your post where you informed all, that you had hit 3 million and in the subsequent days when it rose. What happened to that Buffett??!! Back then everything seemed positive and rosey.

I feel you're being a bit pedantic about Centro describing the sale in USA as a sale when it is still conditional. All announcements have indicated that it was in fact conditional. Using your reasoning it would still be wrong to use the word "sale" even with an unconditional contract, as there would be no guarantee that the sale would be completed.

In relation to them being stupid for selling them with the management contracts. Centro really cannot win. They were applauded for doing this in the begining. Now it was a ridiculous idea. My understanding from reading various articles was that all offers would be considered. However, obvious preference would be given to those that wished to retain Centro. As afterall that is a ongoing revenue for the company.

In all other respects I agree with your post.

I will just say that if you really look at it, was anything that was released yesterday in a way not predictable. I think it is more a case of that us holders have been blindly pushing all these negative aspects to the back, and being blinded by the future riches that this company may have one day brought us.

Every announcement (or lack of) was taken as a positive. Nothing about asset sales - thats all good, they arent being forced to sell!! Leaked info about sales - "yes their finally doing something". Maintaining management rights - "yes continuing income".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.