ETM 0.00% 2.2¢ energy transition minerals ltd

lvb your properganda is worse than the russians so here goes1)...

1. GBB
    2,696 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 590
    lvb your properganda is worse than the russians so here goes
    1) actually it is gml that has mislead not only the gog but its shareholders
    2) I and most others see no contract breach rather a company trying to impose its will against what the people want
    3) you have to be kidding the anti U has been there since at least 1992 changed a few years ago by one vote now changed back with both parties saying no more change again a situation caused by the company 100% for playing politics
    4) gml's environmental reports is one of the poorest i have ever seen in things like fluorine, dumps too small ,a doubtful process etc
    5) funny all govt have got the same problem ,here is a company aiming to produce material to fix the climate not allowed to start as it has not abided by the rules and also aims to create a pollution problem the locals dont want
    6) russians reserves of REE at lovozero alone rival those of tanbreez to the south or in fact the chinese and potentially those non uranium resources of gml. Russia 's removal should help but gml has done no work on these
    7) so what
    8) more REE will be needed but the greenland govt says only from non uranium sources so perhaps instead of complaining why not go and fill this order which means the company doing some work for a change
    9) that,s rubbish and you know it, no one will step in and tell greenland to do anything and all have said that
    10) agree but perhaps if biden allowed a pipeline and more fracking this would fix it self over time
    11) agree which is why the US govt is spending so much time and money to fix ,but as gml has a contract of sale ,part chinese ownership etc none of this will come gml way
    12) i agree the climate change fad is not helping but with covid and war it has faded a bit ,in the end people will put comfort in front of a fad ie it is all right if someone else does not have petrol but if its me i will change my vote
    13) this license in my opinion will only be granted if the company does the work or perhaps i should say start to work

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $30.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.2¢ $1.414K 64.25K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 368376 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 27449 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.