GBG 0.00% 2.9¢ gindalbie metals ltd

it is not what they would like us to beleive, page-28

1. 51 Posts.
    What needs to happen is a serious auditing of the gbg books?

We need to look at how many snouts are in the trough.

The best way to take a management out is to look at the travel expenses of the executives.

A corrupt management goes mental flying first class and spending our hard earned money on fine dining and other activities. Look for expense account rorting.

This behaviour may be acceptable if you have a great company bringing growth and share holder value.

If you are the ceo of a company that is struggling as much as gbg you better be flying economy class and looking at reducing administration staff/ expenses.

Fire a few unnecessary snouts, and watch the managements attitude change.

I feel it is a bit of too little to late. We have given ansteel over 51 percent control. The management were happy to ride the gravy train, I just hope they havent thrown us under the bus in appeasing ansteel/china.

I agree with letting the management know how you feel about there performance. I would suggest a face to face conversation, they need to see a gbg shareholder displeased about this financial loss. They need to know that sahareholders are people and not numbers. They also need to feel a personal sense of accountability.

Cost cutting, efficiency is good responsible management, a bad management cant see its own pig sty, sticks its head in the sand and saids give us more money as shareholders lose value.

It is well overdue time to cull the gbg fat, send them out the door, the ones with the most disgusting snouts are the ones we send first.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.