AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

it is nothing to do with peter garrett

1. 7,889 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 251
    It is Labour Party policy...and very clear policy..and SA needs income ....This is from my blog Deeplode.com last year.
    I am suprised that some people were shocked by this decision. Mike Rann has been saying it would be approved for 18months now!!..But what we don't know is the size of the deposit..however we do know that it is still open!

"In a recent interview the South Australian premier Mike Rann replied to a question aiming to confirm uranium mining in that state...."Absolutely!" He was referring to Olympic Dam but it augurs well for near term producer Alliance Resources (ASX: AGS)

Mr Rann was quoted as saying a visit to China in October had buoyed his confidence in its potential as a uranium export market.He is reported as saying that every meeting he went to was about uranium.
    Mike Rann knows that South Australia has the capacity to be a major exporter of uranium and has long been outspoken on the need for his state to develop its uranium resources. Of course he was a major influence in changing the uranium policy of the Australian Labour Party prior to the last election.
    AGS continues to be in the front row!!!"

Deeplode.com

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.