HDR hardman resources limited

re: i've gone lllooonnnggg tooooo Hi TGNI'm with you, also went...

1. 371 Posts.
    re: i've gone lllooonnnggg tooooo Hi TGN

I'm with you, also went longer today. I haven't the nercessary myopic vision to be day trading this.

I wouldn't hold my breath re. Guyana news but I can't see ching financing being held back much longer, now the CE's on board hopefully it'll be sealed and delivered in the next month or two. With luck he's already heading this way from the UK with the documents freshly signed -save him the bother of a flight back over there, lol!

Peter Strachan makes a comment in this weeks StockAnalysis that Tiof might be up to 450mmbo. Interesting comment - many of us think it would be higher, but suggesting that it's possibly larger than last year's indicative mean of around 350mmbo is good news - PS would surely have access to reasonable sources. I'd be happy to see the JV upgrade tiof to 450mmbo - until they start drilling the western side of the tiof structure (what might be referred to as the "stage 2 area"), that so far they haven't really bothered exploring much - at which time I'd be hopeful of a further upgrade. ..

regards
    KA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.