AZL 0.00% 1.8¢ arizona lithium limited

Bantry BayI will get a lot of flack for saying this and I was...

1. 989 Posts.
    Bantry Bay

I will get a lot of flack for saying this and I was trying to avoid....however, always said what I really think in the past so here goes....
    (I am already ducking for cover lol)

I still trust Mal. The only conversation we had was brief on the afternoon of 20th, when he called to inform me of the sad day. We have not spoken since. (that is fact)

Knowing what I do about Mal's character, can't believe he didn't have a plan for this turn of events. My conclusion is that he didn't know what was going to unfold. Does that make him stupid, No, but it does mean he slipped up badly and his integrity is now in doubt. We just don't know the situation and whether anything is happening behind the scenes by to save this company with Mal Clay involved. I believe that Mal was totally caught unaware of what was unfolding with DK and two others walking out.

Reading some of the attacks by Mak, I can't dispute what he says, except my gut feeling tells me that Mal is a good person.

His character is being assassinated on this thread.
    What if it is just as I described above, how would you feel being described in such terms? That is why I said "may I suggest that we wait for the facts".

Surely there will be some sort of release after the creditors meeting. Not experienced in these matters, just assume this will be the case.

I take your points Bantry re purchasing shares, but in the end it was my decision and the big mistake was putting in so much cash. Many warned me on this thread years ago, Morley, The writer......all said "don't put eggs all in one basket". However, a small invesment wouldn't have given me a thrill, so I now pay the price. I'm certainly not looking for sympathy please don't think that, I am just honest with what I state.

In the end Time will Tell. I don't mind admitting my mistakes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $80.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $77.03K 4.187M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 5355804 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 540054 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.