AZL 6.67% 1.6¢ arizona lithium limited

it is possible, page-6

1. 989 Posts.
    The ARN article was a surprise to me, I had written the whole senario off in my mind and was trying to put zyl into a category box named "one of lifes experiences not to be repeated". The demise of ZYL seemed a bit like a death to me, as I had just about followed every click so to speak and it was an absolute shock to learn of administration when we were all expecting an ann about the company's new direction.

May I suggest that we hold off on all the guessing/blame senarios and wait until we have a clear inidcation from the administrators as to the final details.

I have 65k reasons for acute disappointment so feel justified in posting above.

In reference to Infoseekers postings. He won't post again, but I know that his close family held many tens of thousands of shares and still hold, as they did not get out when advised by Infoseeker. I "think" Infoseeker got out last November. This is the reason why he was still so interested in ZYL and I for one did not find his posting offensive.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $71.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $26.17K 1.741M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 4858431 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 8775112 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.