MVF 0.41% $1.22 monash ivf group limited

It is right place/time to buy MVF, page-5

1. 2,763 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 389
    First purchase of 2016. Why:

A combination of its balance sheet, notably the EPS growth yoy and net margin. A delicious divvy. And the 800lb gorilla, China; which I'm betting on MVF entering especially because of the 22.12.15 FTA signing. The people numbers read like Oz's population is barely a rounding error, in almost any category... so I skipped that.

MVF growth is about politburo policy. The obvious, and reason enough, is the move to a two child policy. Sadly there will be a tiny proportion of a HUGE population base that will need MVF. Further, in this very fresh move there is a HUGE cadre of professional women who have either put off having a baby, or can now have another child. Add to this those that have issues with getting pregnant and several "Australias" of patients is possible. Finally, MVF has proven its skill in management in Oz (see balance sheet), its ability to expand overseas, Malaysia, and the Australian market will continue to be solid.

I believe MVF will make a vanguard move into China under the competition-killer banner of "Trusted Australian Company!" and I want to be in. (It's also simply nice to be in the "Baby Business.")

OV

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MVF (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.