CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

it is so obvious and 92c is around the corner, page-13

1. 5,418 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    Vice...most Caucasians don't understand racism because A. we are not subject to it i.e. there are no names and clichés that insult us and B most white people define racism in terms of eugenic supremacists or clichés like KKK and Hitler so when they are accused of it they become confused and indignant like yourself.
    That type of racist may be the cutting edge but 90% of it is subversive and far more efficacious . By disassociating ourselves from the likes of Hitler et al we presume far too much about our biases.
    The essence of what you wrote, and I'm sure it was unconscious, was to mock Chinese names and uphold English as a superior language. Its not a play on words to Chinese but a play on their accent which they cant and shouldn't avoid. Now you'll get flustered and say it was just silly wordplay and no harm intended but the "humour" requires mockery of a differing race to "work" and is insulting to many. Wikipedia has extensive articles on the matter but I would direct you to this one in particular
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism#As_part_of_colonialism_in_the_19th_century
    and dwell deeply on how colonialists,(which we will ALWAYS be) continue to belittle native cultures via our comfortable dominance of the economic and cultural world which is far from static and will be relinquished within 3 generations on current trends.
    If you wind up having a running debate with Beijingrock because he may not enunciate what I've said just imagine how easily he could dismantle your protests in his native tongue.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 25888887 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.1¢ 79320272 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CLE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.