I am not familiar with the demographics of WA as I am with...

1. 1,607 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    I am not familiar with the demographics of WA as I am with Sydney and Melbourne.
    l just looked at the numbers on AEC website and realised what happened in the blue Ribbon seats that fell to independents. Numbers don't lie
    in my seat of Banks, the liberal candidate survived , perhaps because of those Angry Lebanese that another poster mentioned. But he copped a hiding in the areas with majority Chinese Residents. Last election he had a swing to him in those areas.

what is happening in WA is similar to Vic where Liberal leadership is non existent since most of the experienced old hands are gone..
    WA will eventually return to the blue stable....that is the cycle...They've been cut off from the rest of the country for so long.....and the majority favour normalisation of relation with China.
    Climate change and women power, gender wars don't resonate with most Australians...it is like the carbon tax only winnable in woke corridors of the ABC and the CBN owned Channel 10.....

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.