NAN 1.01% $3.00 nanosonics limited

It is the Consumables Stupid, page-42

1. 23,948 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 391
    You posted this in relation to the Japanese study...............

?I'm not sure how you guys read this news about the Japanese study but i read it as if it's not a Japanese study, it seems to me it's a Nanosonics study in Japan rather than an actual Japanese study and then in the last paragraph they waffle on with this comment...........

" Studies such as these are important as we work towards establishing the necessary independent data to support the appropriate disinfection of ultrasound probes in Japan "

.... as we work towards...... This means....... as Nanaosonics works towards establishing independent data......... doesn't it? and if so how can this data be independent when NAN is knocking up the data, as if they won't find any contamination, they have to find some to sell it's blinkin product and give people an expensive solution."

NAN invested heavily to get this study off the ground. You passed it off as a NAN dependant study. This is gross disrespect to the integrity of the Japanese hospital and NAN's business ethics. In fact you are constantly calling NAN's ethics into question

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.00
Change
0.030(1.01%)
Mkt cap ! $908.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.01 $3.05 $2.99 $3.055M 1.017M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 35584 $3.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.01 4651 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NAN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.